Saturday, December 13, 2008

new simons cat video.

hey, okay as you all know i have blogged about simon's cat in the past. and i currently do like his videos.
so yesterday i actually checked my email and since i rarely ever get any emails from people. and not spam i don't check often. (ahh... i just need more friends ) i did check my email. that day and i found a email from a lady named jayne and suddenly i thought * wow i actually got emailed.. i was actually noticed!*

then i read the email and it said "

Hi Nadia,

Sorry for this email out of the blue; to quickly introduce myself, my name is Jayne and I work for a PR agency that is currently representing the RSPCA.

I noticed that you have blogged about Simon’s Cat in the past, so I thought you would be really interested to hear that Simon Tofield, the maker of Simon’s cat, has finally released a new animation. The video, featuring Simon’s sister’s dog has been made especially for the RSPCA, and can be watched at www.giveanimalsavoice.org.uk. There is an embeddable link if you wish to place it on your site.

The video was launched yesterday and it has been viewed over 40000 times already, which is amazing! But we really want to make sure that the underlying message is not lost. Pet obesity is a massive problem; one in three pets are overweight. It is all too easy to give your pet many treats, especially at Christmas time, but how much is too much?

If this is an issue that is close to your heart, I can provide more information and images. I hope you enjoy the video!!

All the best,

Jayne


so there you have it! here is the new simons cat video called! "simons sisters dog"



so remember next time your at the table and suddenly see moms spinach casserole on you plate. don't feed it to you dog un-till later or like you saw in the video you dog wont be able to get up!

55 Twas the number of comments:

Lauren said...

Hey, that was pretty good!

Lauren said...

Poor, poor dog......

¿나디아? said...

what do you mean that was pretty good?!

Lauren said...

Uh....Well I wrote what I thought. So I guess I mean what I wrote.

Lauren said...

I think I like the dog more than Simon's cat!!!! Shocking isn't it?

Lauren said...

Where were you yesterday???!!!

Lauren said...

Are you coming Friday? Please, please tell me you are!

¿나디아? said...

yes r u guys comeing to Kung fu saterday?

Lauren said...

Are you coming Monday morning?

Lauren said...

I have a new favorite song!!! Sadly I'll probably get tierd of it really fast...

Lauren said...

So how did the "compotition" go?

Lauren said...

Shoot!! I spelled that wrong. Noooooo!!!!

¿나디아? said...

It was fun I got a cool trophy!

Lauren said...

That's cool. So are you coming today??!!

Lauren said...

Do you think we're going to get tested again?

Lauren said...

Nadia!!!! Are you ever going to post something again??!!

¿나디아? said...

I don't know..... and yes! Of cours I'll post.duh.....

Lauren said...

I really liked the lesson today! Didn't you?

Lauren said...

I was so happy, that I actually passed!!!! (I hated the end very deeply)

¿나디아? said...

shhh that's okay. Hey I gave kevin his presents today. Do u guys get him a present?

Lauren said...

Uh.....No. I have no idea what to get you let alone Kevin!!!



(What would you like Nadia?)

Lauren said...

Kevin is not my friend either, I don't know hardly anything about him so how on earth would I know what to get?

(You have me very worried now....)

¿나디아? said...

why do i have you worried?!

Lauren said...

Because now I don't know what to get you, and I don't know if he expects anything from me......

Lauren said...

Those are the reasons.....

Lauren said...

Merry Early Christmas!!!!

¿나디아? said...

why would he expect any thing from you?/........
im just not fallowing you thought proses. :/

¿나디아? said...

i mean im just not fallowing your thought proses.

¿나디아? said...

like why would he expect any thing from you just because i gave hma present and i am asking you if you got him a present? just asking..... :?

Lauren said...

Oh, okay. So what do you want? I need to know because all my shopping is last minute.......

Lauren said...

Sorry I was on a sugar high I ate like ten peices of candy, so hardly any of my thoughts made sence. Personaly I don't think they ever do!!!

Lauren said...

See, I can't spell anything corrctly there is about two mistakes in that last comment!!

Lauren said...

Are you coming on Friday?

Lauren said...

Merry Christmas Nadia!!!!

¿나디아? said...

i am comeing friday!
and if you go to sams go to the toys and you'll see the cars the big one that are collecors cars get ma one of thoughts just not a jeep or a jag.... okay! that sould help.

if not that then any thing home made things are good.

okay. :)
and merry chrismas!!

Lauren said...

Oh, well Stef and I got something yesterday.....I hope you like it!!!

Lauren said...

I can't wait until Friday! And my aunt slept over at my house last night!!! It was so fun!

¿나디아? said...

cool! i will most lily like it! any way haveing a good x-mas? :)

Lauren said...

Of course I did!!! How about you?

Lauren said...

I was going to call yesterday but sadly I never got around to it. :(

Lauren said...

I got a Chess set for Christmas! I absolutly love it! Out of all the rounds that I've played I've only won twice! My dad, and Stef are really good!

Lauren said...

See you tonight!

Lauren said...

I'm going a little overboard with the exclamation points.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¿나디아? said...

yah i had a good christmas.

i got a wii and a camera im guna take the camera to kung fu to take pictures. :D so be prepared lauren and steff!! :)

i have been playing tomb rader all mornng on my wii!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see you tonight!!!!!

Lauren said...

You got a Wii? Really? That is so cool!!!!

Lauren said...

Noooo!! Pictures? I have really bad pimples right now! And I look horrid in my uniform....

Lauren said...

I think my aunt is coming to watch tonight! Yay!

Lauren said...

Good morning!!!

Lauren said...

*sigh* I'm supposed to take down the Christmas tree right now, I'm almst done but I had to take a Blogging break!

¿나디아? said...

awww why do you have to take your tree down allready?? we dont take ours down till like the 7th.

Lauren said...

My dad made me. And I chose that option to helping him fix the breaks on my mom's truck.....I despise being his helper!!!

Lauren said...

Are you coming tonight?

Lauren said...

I had a really weird dream last night! Well.....Weirder than usual.

Lauren said...

I think I'm going to Blog now....Bye!

Lauren said...

Okay....Now I'm leaving.....Maybe.