Saturday, January 23, 2010

rainy days

Mhm, the title says it all; it a Saturday, it's cloudy, dark, and non of my friend's are home.
It's one of those days I feel like hitting my head against a wall would be more entertaining then anything else I can thing of, and trust me I have a pretty wild imagination..

Take this for example, Yesterday I was talking to Chris and he told me that he once tried to give his ipod a bath (uhhh, please note my friend here is not retarded, he was just young.) and I being my self started to narrate a scene in my head; here let me paint you a picture.
it was a sunny Saturday { An antonym to this one.} birds where singing, and the wind was blowing lightly. inside of this one story house was a little boy who happened to have an Ipod, he wanted to bath his ipod for he had a love for it so strong it was as if it was his pet bunny, he walked into the bath room put some warm water running in the sink with a little rubber ducky and got a little hand towel for it, he closed the faucet and ever so gently placed "ipod" in the sink. He played with ipod he scrubbed behind it's ears so to speak, he opened the drain pulled ipod out and dried ipod he then decided that he wanted to hear some music so he turned i pod on and to his surprise it would not turn on. Unknowingly poor Chris had killed ipod; Or so we thought what really happened was while Chris loved Ipod he had this over baring need kill ipod, so, what really happened was when Chris went into the bathroom turned the faucet on and put a rubber ducky in and shut the faucet off he placed ipod ever so gently in the water he scrubbed ipod, played, loved ipod but then......he held ipod under the water for too long ipod started to twice and bubbles where coming out of his little built-in speaker ipods little apple screen came on and....
ipods screen went black the bubbles stopped,and ipod was dead.

Of course non of this really happened it was just all in my head, my imagination getting the best of me,
Or so we think!...

6 Twas the number of comments:

Lauren said...

Your dog is super cute!

Lauren said...

Your header is super pretty too! I love your Blogs new look!!!!

¿나디아? said...

Ha, and thanks I spent like an hour looking for this blogger layout and then another hour looking for the picture I have on the top it has seven hearts, did you notice?
btw this is my valentines layout. + I like the rose.

¿나디아? said...

what did you guy's think of this post?

Monkey Bread Maker said...

I liked it! Some times our imagination can get a little bit out of control!

Monkey Bread Maker said...

I like how your blog looks!