Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ugly Betty

This month I have discovered the pure fun that comes out of eating a croissant w/ honey while watching the, Ugly Betty series on ABC family about A girl named Betty who who happens to be a little less glamorous than the rest of the divas in Mode, the place where all the top fashionista's go to be put under the spot light. while Betty joined Mode in 2006 and has been a loyal fashion lover for four years, she has only been promoted once to Editor.

I have been azz off all day, but when comes night out comes my pjs and my lovely desert a croissant w/ honey. which is staring only 272 calories... while as the honey, I think I'll leave that one unsaid. And as a defense honey has a ton of vitamins which makes it better than eating any other common inexpensive desert.
I don't know why I know that maybe it's from watching a little to much Ugly Betty?
I think all of you would under stand if you watched this sneak peak...


Hope you like it!

2 Twas the number of comments:

Lauren said...

I have never watched that show before! That episode was pretty good though. :)

¿나디아? said...

haha thanks!