Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth day! (is it one word?)

Step by step, 1 2 3, dipdi daridu!~ So, in order to be more earth friendly I will not type much, and just show you all my day! {to save space on the internet :) }
I whent to starbuck and got a free cup of coffee! They were having an earth day special, that if you brought your own travel mug you'd get free coffee! It was nniiiiccceee!


Went to the back; realized how the wells Fargo picture isn't well drawn. It's okay...
Got out of the car like 500,000,000.000 times! Did a lot of walking. lol.

 pumped up the atmosphere with some partay music!
 drove by a park with a bunch of duck just chillin' by the trees.
 So I decided to stalk them!
 THEY BE CHILLIN' CUZ IT'S FRIDAY.
 This duck was eating something. I didn't bother to find out what, I didn't want to scare all the ducks away.

 I actually got pretty close to them, they were very domesticated.
 HE RAN FROM ME! why u run duck?!
 Hes just lookin' cuz im that good looking. ;D
 Such a beautiful duck. I really thought i'd never get a good picture of this one.
 I found some mating in the park and felt like I was David Attenborough!
 Still watching the mating cycle of the duck. I was curious as to why the duck on top pushed the duck located on the bottoms, head, down.
 B.J DUCK! (not appropriate for children.)
 just keep walking, just keep walking-...
 Didn't edit that photo! I came out that way.

So, HAPPY EARTH-DAY!

1 Twas the number of comments:

Lauren said...

This post was hilarious!!!!!!!! We have a duck pond at the front of our neighborhood, and the ducks are super spoiled. They turn up their noses at homemade bread, and they bite people's ankles. They are also not at all shy about mating....EVERYWHERE. Uh.....Yeah. That was a little akward when Mel asked why they were "fighting". (;

So how are you doing? I had to cancel my Facebook account so I haven't talked to you in soooooo long! How was your Christmas? :)