Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The mornings




Mornings! The beautiful time of the day when the sun has just come up; the grass has dew on it, the birds are chirping! While for me awaking in the morning may not always be the most lovely experience. Waking up to a full bladder, rushing to the bathroom with eyes still closed, only to run into the wall on the way.  After reliving my bladder I am more fully awake and thoroughly bruised. Ready for breakfast! Hungry like the wolf! as one might say; of course not eating for eight hours straight does that to a person, Ya' know? But down the stair I go bright eyed and bushy tailed. Once after gliding down the stairs like a ninja, that is of course if you believe elephants can jump. I make a sharp left into the kitchen, open the cabinet, carefully examine the cereal boxes and weigh out which one I feel like eating. A very complicated process, that requires a lot of mental ability! To decide weather to eat Cheerios or honey bunches of oats in the morning will affect my mental performance through out the day. thus why most of the time I mix them together, Because everyone knows that some of life's best thing are mixtures! for example: water. It a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen. and that's some pretty good stuff, eh? Unless you happen to like soda better.
Now, seeing ass how the bowl is full of cereal I decide cereal is better with milk, add some milk, and...BAM! you got yourself a delicious gourmet meal that's perfect for the morning (GRANTED YOU HAVE TO WASH THE DISH). After ruthlessly murdering the cereal, also known as eating it.  It's about time to get stressed! Or as I meant dressed! The race against the clock begins to get ready before school starts. This includes Washing the face, brushing the teeth, getting dressed, grabbing stuff, putting on shoes, and leaving. To put it into one one sentence: mornings are WONDERFUL! That is of course if you think the earth it flat.

0 Twas the number of comments: